Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here I Am (Audiophile)


Free website - Wix.com

I have to stop all my blogging today - and probably for the coming days - just to give this new song a listen. I mean, my undivided attention. But also, to give you - all y'all - an opportunity to simply enjoy the music of our dear friend, songwriter extraordinaire, Romeo "Meo" Mascariñas, as he once again shows his prowess in song creation with his vintage and punchy guitars, the overall arrangement and what-have-you.



"I'd like to imagine doing a solo concert at Wimbley Stadium in U.K. in front of a million list'ners. Is that too much to dream of? Ahihihi..." (Meo)


HERE I AM

Words by J. Roel Lungay

Music by Romeo C. Mascariñas

Mastered by J. Roel Lungay
(with iZotope OzoneMP & New Blue Softwares)

1
I can hear the silence
When I walk into the room;
I can feel the cold air
When there's really no one there.
It's almost like a whisper
When I heard you call my name;
I see light from a distance
And rain does start to fall.

2
I can see some shadows
In a darkened room;
I can sense emotion,
I can smell your breath.
Suddenly there's movement,
Suddenly there's life,
Suddenly I see you;
I hear music in the air!

Chorus:
Here I am, here I am.
Here I am right before your eyes.
Here I am, here I am.
Yes, I am... I am, I am.
I am music, music is what I am!

(Ad Lib 1)

3
I long to write some music,
I long to reach your heart;
Pouring out some melodies,
Like an angel by your side.
Nothing more I love to hear
Just to see you there;
Nothing more I ever dream
Than to kiss your hair.

Chorus:
Here I am, here I am.
Here I am right before your eyes;
Here I am, here I am.
Yes, I am... I am, I am
I am music, music is what I am.

Bridge:
I am here with you
(Here I am, here I am)
Love to be with you
(Here I am, here I am)
Anywhere with you
(I will go be with you)
Everything is new
(When I really am with you)

(Ad Lib 2)

(Repeat Chorus)

(Ad Lib 3)

Copyright © 2010 Roro Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved
















No comments:

Post a Comment