Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Totally Yours (Audiophile)



I'M TOTALLY YOURS

Words by J. Roel Lungay & Linda Mascariñas

Music by Romeo C. Mascariñas

Refrain:
Define me love...
Is it all about crying in your arms
Or sharing a smile,
A smile that heals everything?
Is love really hard to describe
Or you just have to feel it
When it knocks on your door
All the way to your heart?

1
Make me or break me I’m totally yours,
Gave you my heart, my everything,
Yes, I am totally yours.
What is there to give?
You are all what I live for.

2
My life you charmed with your dimpled smile
And the music of your laughter filled my heart
With happy songs only heaven can give
Ooh, I’m totally yours.

(Repeat Refrain)

3
What with tears in my eyes but joy that I feel
I sing you this song from the depths of my being;
The music, lyric, poetry and you
All I know it’s love.

4
The time we spent together, the moments that we’ve shared
God knows what else is there between us
Heaven knows and the angels do, and us
They make us or break us
But in my heart I’m totally yours.


Copyright © 2009 Roro Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved

Fro
3/9/09



To listen to the music track or sing-along, click link below:

I'M TOTALLY YOURS M1






















BACKGROUND TO THE SONG

I'm Totally Yours was originally written as a wedding song titled LEIZEL by Linda Mascariñas for her niece's wedding. Upon request of its authors it was rewritten on March 9, 2009 by Fr. J. Roel Lungay with the new title I'm Totally Yours keeping all of 2nd verse intact (paraphrased) hoping to give the song an element of universality. Hence, this demo was recorded using the new lyric... but still waiting for its original interpreter, Arthur Ungab who is currently playing in Mainland China to re-record the new version.

Click here for: I'm Totally Yours (Remix) Page

+

No comments:

Post a Comment